We are excited to announce that the Hawkesbury Eisteddfod will be introducing an online system for registrations this year. The Comps-Online registration system is easy to use and allows parents/teachers/competitors to register for all sections of the competition. If you need to leave at any time during the registration process, simply log out and your information will be automatically saved, so you can complete it later on.
Entries close 1st June 2023
Hawkesbury Eisteddfod - Online Registration
- Click the LOGIN button next to the event you wish to enter.
- Select Click Here to Create a New Account. Once you have filled in your details, you will be emailed a confirmation document. Click on the link in this email to activate your account. Then you can simply log back in and follow the 4 steps to complete all of your entries. If you already have an account with Comps-Online, you can bypass this process and log in.
- Step 2 – Competitor’s Names is where you enter all the performer’s names for registration.
- Step 3 – Sections/Divisions is where you select the required section for each performer.
Click on the drop-down arrow, select your section, click on the name of the competitor you wish to enter, and click on SAVE. Repeat this process until all entries have been entered.
- Proceed to the Payments Page – Step 4 to review your entry summary and click to accept the terms and conditions of the competition (compulsory).
Payments are accepted via
- Credit Card (using the PayPal site as a guest only)
- PayPal Account
An invoice will be emailed to you confirming that your registration has been received. Please Note: If you do not receive an invoice within 1 hour in your Inbox or in your Junk Mail folder, please contact Comps-Online Technical Support on (03) 9841 5940.
All of your information will be securely stored on the Comps-Online website for future competitions.